Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the blogger.com site for neosoul.essentials, llc. Neosoul.essentials was founded in 2006, after I had conducted much research and 'mixing' skin balms and salves for my daughter, who suffered from eczema (sometimes bleeding) on her poor little legs. When I first discovered that she had ezcema, I tried many things to give her relief, diet(nothing helped), over the counter ointments and even the dreaded Vaseline (which was actually recommended by my pediatrician). I chose instead to do my own research and look for natural ingredients that would actually help heal her skin, not mask the symptoms.

So, from this was born neosoul.essentials, my own little start up in the basement workshop businessess. I offer body butters, lip balm, solid lotions, massage oils and soap. And that's just the beginning. Interested? Of course you are! Check it out at www.neosoulessentials.com.

No comments: