Friday, May 9, 2008

Move over PayPal? Revolution Money Exchange is on its way!

As a person who buys and sells on the Internet frequently (perhaps too frequenlty) I've often used PayPal to pay for items or to accept money.  However, PayPal fees can certainly add up, which is why I was looking into this "Revolution Money Exhange".  At first I thought it was some sort of scheme, but I researched it and it is legitimate, which is why I signed myself up this morning and got my $25.00 in my account.  (Yes, I promise you it's true!)


A quick overview - basically, Revolution Money Exchange was established by Steve Case (one of the foundesr of AOL).  There are no fees to send or receive money if both parties are a member of Revolution Money Exchange.  The services that are free include:



  • add money to your Money Exchange account

  • register for an account

  • send/receive money

  • request money

  • transfer money to your bank account

    Taken directly from their FAQs:  "MoneyExchange does not charge you any fees for electronically adding money to your account or electronically transferring money to your linked bank account. You should check with your bank to determine whether they will charge you any fees for adding or withdrawing money from your MoneyExchange account."


If you're looking for an alternative to PayPal AND you want to make a quick 25.00, try Revolution Money Exchange:   Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange  Yep, that's my referral link - if you refer a friend, you get $10.00. 


$25 OFFER EXPIRES MAY 15, 2008 so click right away!


.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: